Duties & responsibilities:
Reporting to the Engineering Coordinator, the candidate will be required to:
- Act as technical leader in product development projects.
- Act as engineering team’s representative in multi-departmental teams of product development, product upgrades and quality production.
- Occasional travels might be required.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Over 3 years of relevant experience.
- Digital modeling skills (Solidworks).
- Knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) is a plus.
- Skills in analysis of completed elements.
- Good spatial vision.
- Creativity, open-mindedness and curiosity.
- Professionalism and discipline.
- Living the Motion Composites values.
- Positive attitude