Quality control technician
Under the authority of the Quality Director, the incumbent will be called upon to manage the process of inspection of incoming parts, non-compliance with suppliers and to verify control points of production lines and to support the related operational processes to the quality control department.
- Manage quality control files (inspection, non-compliance, implementation of corrective action);
- Support the engineering teams in the management of quality points during product development;
- Manage inventory transfer, part return and other operational activities related to quality
- Conduct QC checks on new product launches
- Raise requests for modifications / changes to the engineering team;
- Product quality control; identification of problems and implementation of corrections to be made.
- Technical college diploma with a specialization in mechanics, aeronautics, composite materials or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Recognized skills with metrological methods and tools
- Knowledge of 3D metrology software (Polyworks) - an asset
- Languages spoken, written and read: French, English
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and skills with statistics (an asset)
- Team player, positive; a proactive person.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent