Sales Agent - New England
At Motion Composites, we want to empower our employees.
To put our award-winning products and innovative solutions into the hands of healthcare professionals worldwide, we need a professional who knows how to connect.
We are currently looking for a Sales Agent to be a leading force in growing our client relationships in the New England market, specifically identified as the states of CT, MA, RI, NH, VT, & ME.
The ideal candidate will have the proven experience in building relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts.
You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities, engaging directly with ATP’s at our accounts and therapist’s in the regional clinical network.
Attention to detail and an ambition to succeed is what will take our company to the next level.
Why work for Motion Composites:
Our mission is to lead the evolution of wheelchair mobility for better living.
By applying our core principles, we strive to be the leaders in innovation, deliver world class quality products, foster ideas and promote a fun and ambitious work environment.
- We create a sales team passionate about the rehabilitation industry and driven by the chance to be well compensated for outstanding sales performance.
- We focus on retaining great talent and Motion Composites’ rapid growth in the rehabilitation industry means an opportunity that is right for an individual focused on success and meeting your career goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Regularly meet with accounts across your territory to respond to client requirements and promote brand awareness
- Independently manage your territory to ensure targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Meticulously track the whereabouts and activity level of your demo fleet of sample products placed in your region for educational purposes and ultimately growing sales
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Previous experience in a health related or business field with a strong interest in pursuing a career as a rehabilitation product sales professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and management skills are essential
- Ability to understand and communicate clinical and technical product detail
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Valid driver's license and willing to secure a US Passport
- University degree in Exercise Physiology, Adult Health & Wellness, Kinesiology, Occupational or Physical Therapy, Business or related degree is an asset.
- ATP certification is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the Healthcare or Business field
Job Type: Full-time