COVID-19: Our Prevention Measures
Motion Composites and Dynamic Health Care Solutions (DHCS) are sensitive to their clients growing concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and have implemented measures aimed at minimizing the health risks for employees and customers and ensuring a safe working environment. Motion Composites and DHCS senior management teams have set up a dedicated committee that meets daily to assess the level of risk associated with COVID-19 and make sure the appropriate procedures have been implemented and explained to employees and customers.
Motion Composites and DHCS have implemented sanitary measures and guidelines until further notice including:
- Directed more than 80% of our office staff to work from home while continuing to provide reliable support on critical operations such as customer service and order processing;
- Implemented strict social distancing measures across the whole manufacturing plant;
- Making antiviral products, such as hand sanitizers, available to employees;
- Regularly reminding all employees of the hygiene practices they should adopt to avoid transmitting the virus, in particular frequent hand-washing;
- Suspended all corporate travels for the foreseeable future;
- Mandated all employees that have travelled abroad within the last two weeks that they must stay at home after returning for a period of no less than two weeks.
In the Field Mesures
Effective immediately, Motion Composites and DHCS have advised their field representatives to use precaution when delivering and retrieving demo equipment. We are requiring our outside field representatives to disinfect demo equipment with cleaners that are effective against COVID-19. We are also advising field representatives to avoid non-essential visits and limit the exchange of demo equipment with any dealers or facilities that do not have any measures in place to disinfect demo equipment.
Impact on Supply
At this point, Motion Composites does not anticipate any product supply problems. Our Supply Chain team is in constant contact with partners around the globe to stay informed of the latest developments. At this time, we do not have any restrictions in our production and shipment of finished goods. Should the situation escalate, we are developing a contingency plan to ensure that we will be able to continue to provide service and support to all of our partners. As this is an ever evolving situation, we will keep you updated on further developments.
If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.